Believe it or not, there are countless fun and flirty hairstyles for brides that are perfect for your special day. A fabulous updo is a fantastic alternative to long wedding hairstyles and can be just as stylish if not more. The following updos are perfect options for the modern bride.
- Classic Twist with Bangs: Grab this classic look with the added spunk of thick bangs by straightening your hair and pull it into a low ponytail. Twist your ponytail from the bottom of your head to the top and hide the loose ends by folding and pinning them.
- Side Bun with Bangs: Straighten your hair and pull it into a ponytail on the side of your head. You can choose how low you’d like to place the ponytail, but the lower the better. Take strands of your ponytail and weave them back into the elastic until all of your hair is up and you have a perfectly messy bun. Use bobby pins for any lose strands.
- Braided Bun: Take a handful of your hair in the lower part of your head and braid it. Take the remainder of your hair and put it in a ponytail. Then combine your ponytail with the braid and wrap them together into a tight bun. Use bobby pins to hold your bun together.
- Messy Bun for Curly Hair: Pull your hair into a loose ponytail and twist into a lose bun. Leave loose hairs that land on each side of your face by your ears. Out of all of the bridal hairstyles listed, this one in particular is ideal for the romantic bride.
- Looped Bun: Pull your hair into a high and tight ponytail. This look works best if your hair is shiny and straight. Starting at the bottom of your ponytail, take your hair and roll it up until you can’t roll it any longer and pin it down to ensure it stays put.