Tired of the elaborate floral arrangements you've seen over and over again in wedding magazines? Let your DIY wedding centerpieces reflect your unique style. Check out these new ideas for non-floral wedding centerpieces.
Non-floral Wedding Centerpieces Ideas
- Bring on the beach: Sand and seashells are the perfect compliment to a beach-themed wedding. Add candles of varying heights for extra elegance.
- In a fish bowl: Are you heading to the tropics for your honeymoon? Do you love the water? Colorful beta fish in glass fishbowls make easy and inexpensive DIY wedding centerpieces.
- Fall for fruit: Fresh, colorful apples and pears in beautiful baskets are a perfect compliment for an autumn wedding. Other food ideas might include candies in crystal dishes or miniature wedding cakes.
- Toast the new year: Decorate a holiday wedding with glass vases or champagne flutes filled with ornaments. Select ornaments to coordinate with your wedding color or stick with gold and silver for a gilded finish.
- Candles and more candles: Is there anything more romantic than candlelight? Make your DIY wedding centerpieces from a cluster of topiary candles in various candle holders or vary the size to add visual interest. For a more traditional look, use silver candelabra.
- Photo finish: Share your favorite photos from your courtship. Add pictures from your childhoods. Placing different photos at each table give your guests a great excuse to get up and mingle after dinner.