Contemporary wedding invitations feature the most unique and modern designs that include interesting color combinations, eye-catching fonts, photographs, and textures. If you’re a modern bride who wants to make sure your wedding invitation designs stand out from the pack, then take your time when choosing a design that fits your personality and your zest for only the hottest design trends.
Fortunately for you, there are numerous designs to choose from. The fact that they tend to be grouped in categories makes it easy for you to narrow it down. Explore the following wedding invitations and see if any of them tickle your fancy.
Modern Wedding Invitations
Modern wedding invitations are fresh as well as fashionable. If the tone of your wedding is just that, then it’s imperative you choose invitations that represent that style and vibe. Open your mind and your pocketbook to modern designs and interesting shapes and textures, and you’ll be well on your way to having the modern day wedding of your dreams. Popular modern wedding invitation themes include the following:
- Stripes: Stripes placed on any part of your invitation will make it pop.
- Multiple Photos: Your possibilities with photos are endless. An ultra-modern choice would be to take photos at a photo booth and have them printed on your invitations. (Also ideal for your “save the date” cards.) Have fun with this idea, and experiment with various photo configurations on different areas of the invitations.
- Dots: Dots are like stripes in that they turn a rather ordinary invitation into extraordinary by making it pop.
- Motif: Choose a meaningful emblem or symbol and either enlarge it or make it smaller, color it and put it anywhere you choose on your invitation.
- Quotes/Verses: Pick your favorite poet or philosopher and explore various quotes. Choose the one that best represents this joyous occasion and have it printed on your invites. Also, play around with the size and type of font. For example, you could choose a light color that works well for the background and have the quote written in cursive, which will give the invitation a more romantic style.
- Bold: Bold designs have something extra special that makes them stand out, for example, multiple folds. If your invitation is fun to open because of the interesting folds, then your guests will know right off the bat they’re in for a treat.
Another way to make your custom wedding invitations stand out is by choosing a fun and modern theme.
- Las Vegas
- Fleur de Lis
- New Year’s Eve
Choosing the right wedding invitations is much like choosing your wedding gown, engagement ring, or even your flower arrangements. You want your invitations to reflect your own unique style, while still leaving an impression on your guests.